What Is Being Reported?
- Use is dramatically increasing!
- Poison Control received 2,925 calls related to Fake Pot in 2010.
- In 2011, the number of calls rose to a dramatic 6,955.
- The DEA and other authorities believe that there are many more cases that have gone unreported. Of the cases reported to the To the Maximus Foundation, none were reported to Poison Control.
- More and more users are coming forward to report the effects. It is believed that there are many deaths attributed to fake pot use. However, because the deaths are directly attributed to accidents or suicide, they are not statistically recorded as caused by synthetic marijuana.
- Synthetic Marijuana is an 18 billion dollar industry!